- All materials are FDA compliant and meet NSF standard 51 for potable water contact
- Rugged 0.2 µm (micron) Hollow Fiber Element (HFE)
- Durable ABS housing and buna-N o-ring
- Materials do not add taste or odor to water
- Materials can be amended with anti-microbial additive to inhibit biofilm growth
- Meets EPA Standard for water purification (bacteria such as E. coli, protozoal cystssuch as Giardia and Cryptosporidium, and virus) when combined with Purifier Tablet
- Filter unit meets EPA Standard for bacterial (>6-log or 99.9999%) and protozoal cystremoval (>3-log or 99.9%)
- Carbon composite filter meets NSF Standard 42 & 53 for chlorine, taste, and odor removal
- Carbon filter removes 97% of lead and mercury
- Primary filter can treat greater than 285 L (>75 gallons) of water before replacement
- Flow rate of almost 500 ml/min at 1.5-2.0 psi
- Easily cleanable pre-filter removes silt and large organic matter to increase life of the primary filtration unit.
- Modular construction allows easy maintenance and cleaning
- Filter housing adapts easily for use with current CamelBak hydration systems
- HydroLink interchangeability with bite valve, chemical resistant reservoir, and gas mask adapters and all other HydroLink components
- Operates normally in hot and cold environments (0-50 °C) and after storage from–20 – 70 °C for 5 years.
- Weighs less than 4 oz. empty.
- Pressure drop increase provides easily perceptible indicator that system needs maintenance.
- System is “fail-safe”, providing safe, clean water from first drink to last.
- Withstands 6’ drop onto concrete when full
- Withstands 4.5 psi internal pressure without leaking
- Tube adapters hold tubing with >30 lbs of tensile strength
- Housing can withstand 300 lb. static load
Purifier Tablet Features:
- Kills 4-log (99.99%) of virus in 15 minutes contact time
- Meets EPA Standard for water purification for bacteria, virus, and protozoal cystswhen combined with the CamelBak Filtration Unit
- 2-gram tablet treats 3L of water from any source
- Effervescent formulation for rapid dissolution in cold water
- Safe, oxidizing active ingredient
- FDA and EPA acceptable as food additive
- Oxidizes hazardous organic compounds and taste and odor causing chemicals
- Solid form is light, easy to use, and stable to store for up to 3 years
- Purification method does not create hazardous byproducts such as free chlorine,
- Trihalomethanes (THM’s) and Haloacetic Acids (HAA’s)
Purchase the Camelbak in-line filter HERE
The AR-15/M16 blank-firing adapter is a new production item from Leapers, Inc. under the UTG PRO brand. Headquartered in Livonia, Michigan, Leapers was established in 1992 as a supplier of hunting, outdoor and shooting equipment. Seventeen years later, Leapers decided to establish their own "Made in America" manufacturing operation in order to meet the uncompromised standards expected of them. Beginning with unique mounting systems and polymer stocks, the UTG PRO brand has since branched out into a wealth of firearm accessories designed to meet the needs of those seeking 922R-compliant products. Today, the company continues to expand by keeping up the customer-driven focus that put them on the map. But enough about the company, it is time to talk more about the AR-15/M16 blank-firing adapter.
A blank-firing adapter is a muzzle device used in conjunction with blank cartridges. Without a blank-firing adapter, your firearm is highly unlikely to cycle blank ammunition. Such is the case with firearms like the AR-15 and the M16, both of which utilize direct gas impingement. As these firearms depend on high-pressure propellant gases to cycle the action, they require a muzzle device to seal the muzzle when firing blank cartridges, thus closing off the barrel and preventing those propellant gases from escaping.
The AR-15/M16 blank-firing adapter features a precision-made, steel alloy construction and a red finish that makes it highly visible. The robust user-friendly ring, used for both transport and operation, allows the adapter to be easily installed on any AR-15 or M16 that features a standard A2-style flash hider. To install, simply slip the adapter over the muzzle and use the ring to screw the plug into the barrel. To regulate the amount of propellant gases that escape, simple loosen or tighten the plug.
Much like you would expect from a Leapers product, the AR-15/M16 blank-firing adapter has been field tested to ensure outstanding performance. If you have any use for a USGI-style blank-firing adapter for your AR-15 or M16
The M4 blank firing adapter fits over the muzzle of your weapon and captures gas to make the weapon function
and cycle with blank ammunition. Easy to install and does not alter the weapon.
Yellow adaptor for 16" guns with muzzle brakes
Uses the following; Blank .223 ammo with crimped neck, feeds great, 100 rounds - AMM-016
Purchase now on 907 Surplus
Save over $100 dollars now by purchasing from 907Surplus.com
The desert tan HL1-C Dual Output White/Red LED Helmet Light and Clip from Surefire is a versatile hands-free light that provides white or red light with an IR Identify Friend or Foe (IFF) beacon for identification to friendly forces using NVDs. The light features three white LEDs offering up to 19.2 lumens for tasks, or two red LEDs with a maximum output of 2.5 lumens for a reduced light signature. The light output is controlled using two toggle switches. The first switch turns the IR IFF beacon on and off. A second switch controls the white or red light and turns them off. A pressure switch on the face of the light controls the intensity of the light chosen. Pressing the button cycles through the low, medium and high levels. Built for durability, the light is o-ring and gasket sealed to be waterproof.
The HL1-A attaches to the helmet using an included Z71 MOLLE clip. This clip utilizes two columns of PALS webbing to securely mount it to most modern battlefield gear. The construction of the Z71 takes up most of the slack in the webbing, nearly eliminating sag, and ensuring that the light points where it is needed. The mounting plate of the Z71 offers five click-stop mounting positions. The Z71 easily slips onto PALS webbing, and its feet are designed to keep it in place. An integrated quick-release tab makes it easily removable for servicing or transferring to other helmets. The Z71 will attach to any MOLLE or ALICE vest.
- Max 19.2 Lumen White LED
- Max 2.5 Lumen Red LED
- IR IFF Identification Beacon
- MOLLE clip for attaching to helmet
- Dual Toggle and Single Pressure Switch
- Waterproof, O-Ring and gasket sealed
- MADE IN USA
- White: 1.4, Red: 0.3 lumens
- White: 5.0, Red:0.8 lumens
- White: 19.2, Red:2.5 lumens
- 3 x White LED, 2 x Red LED, 1 x IR LED
- White LEDs for tasks, reading, and general purpose
- Red LEDs for a low signature while doing close-work
- IR LED blinks for easy identification by friendly-forces using NVDs and acts as an IFF beacon
- Location: Back of light and face
- Type: 2 x multi-position toggle, 1 x pressure
- Toggle #1: Turn IR IFF beacon On/Off
- Toggle #2: Turn on either white or red light and turn it off
- Pressure switch: Cycle through the output intensity levels
- Hands-free operation
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon polymer and neoprene
- Waterproof, o-ring and gasket sealed
- Easily removable for servicing, transfer to other helmets
Order your today HERE.
Order now and receive a free sticker pack from the crew at 907 Surplus. We value our customers.
Here in Alaska we do two things very well. Work hard and play hard. Here is Dave from 907 Surplus out fishing in AK.
We here at 907 Surplus like to help out as many people as we can. In May 2013 JGS Concepts who we work with held a large movie premiere here in Alaska for Red Bull Media House called "Where the Trail Ends". We donated some awesome prized for the event and had this bike on Auction at the local store. All proceeds went to benefit Challenge Alaska.
Challenge Alaska's mission is "Improving the lives of people with disabilities and the whole community through therapeutic recreation, adaptive sports and education". We are proud to help out any organization looking to help others.