In conjunction with Mountain Safety Research (MSR), the market leader in water purification, CamelBak’s improved HydroLink™ In-Line MicroFilter is 20% smaller, 50% lighter and boasts a usable filtering life of 300 L (twice that of its predecessor). Designed for use with all CamelBak® reservoirs, it allows users to collect water from any source and filter it as they drink.
- Filters 79 gallons (300 L) of water from indigenous or back-country sources.
- Connects via HydroLink to a CamelBak reservoir exit port. Includes male and female Hydrolink fittings.
- Hollow fiber sub-micron filter removes sediment, bacteria (E. coli), protozoa (Giardia and Cryptosporidium) and cysts. Provides a 0.2 micron
- absolute pore size.
- Granular activated carbon filter removes halogens, such as chlorine or iodine commonly used for chemical treatment to remove viruses.
- Use with standard water purification treatments like iodine or chlorine to remove viruses.
- Compact, lightweight system delivers superior filtration performance that is easy to draw water through.
Read more HERE about the Camelbak in-line microfilter
The photos are representative of the item(s) you will receive, but are not the actual item(s). The item(s) you receive may differ slightly in condition or appearance from the representative photos, but will be substantially the same in terms of their condition, appearance and functionality.